This annual survey is an in-depth look at the needs and perceptions of shoppers in SA and what drives their behaviour. Now in its second year, the survey design is complete, but there are still partnerships available for organisations involved in the process of building retail brands, getting and keeping customers, and selling merchandise in-store or online. Yes, it’s as broad as it sounds and, as our partner, we will work with you to tailor a bespoke silo questionnaire that answers your burning questions about the new shopper DNA. Feel free to contact us to discuss options for partnerships or to purchase the data reports.
Retail Shopper 2016 aims to answer vital shopper marketing questions:
- What are the key drivers of consumer retail behaviour?
- What do consumers think of your brand, stores, products and prices?
- What are their needs and how well do you meet them?
- How well do your competitors meet these needs?
- How do your customers differ from your non-customers?
- Where do they shop? And why?
- What can you do to change their perceptions?
- How do you reach them though their path-to-purchase journey?